The spiritual center Omilos Eksipiretiton (the Servers’ Society) is a non-profit society, founded in 1980 by the poet and philosopher Dimitris Kakalidis.
Omilos Eksipiretiton (the Servers’ Society) teaches Spiritual Healing.
Spiritual Healing is not a technique or something performed only in certain times of the day. It is a way of life through which we can develop proper human relationships and have a correct function in our daily living (personal, social, family, professional etc.). Through this way of life all restrictions and weak aspects of ourselves turn into broadness of consciousness and inner strength. We become healers of ourselves; a potential within all people.
It is a way of life that we learn simply, without dogmas. We accept all philosophical currents and work in order to put them in practice. We learn to deepen more and more into all the ways through which the Entity, the infinite inner strength of Man, expresses itself (and all these ways are spiritual healing), such as sciences, art and philosophies. We learn to become conscious of ourselves and to be well through self-observation and meditation.
In order to learn how the Entity is expressed in every moment of our life and how to participate actively and creatively in its expression, we have a lot of groups, some of which are self-study groups, creative meditation groups and chorodromena.
Omilos operates for 35 years through the principles of selfless service and total interest for everyone and everything, and renders a tremendous amount of community service.
An important part of our work is Omilos’ Spiritual Healing Section. This Section works unceasingly, on a daily basis, performing healings to everyone who requests it, and for all kinds of physical and psychological illnesses. Spiritual Healing is always offered free of charge. The healers ask absolutely nothing from the patients but to keep them updated about the course of their health.
Since its foundation Omilos selflessly offers a tremendous work:
- Self-study groups
- Creative meditation and relaxation groups
- Meditation groups on planetary issues
- Role-playing groups along with “chorodromena” (movements that balance the forces and energies within and surrounding us)
- Open discussion groups on human relationships and spirituality
- Poetry, literature and music analysis groups to reveal their hidden wisdom
- Groups exploring the true nature of women, family relationships and the role of the family in the development of the entire society
- Educators’ Groups on the subject of the educator’s work and on the proper development of his or her relationship with students
- Children groups (self-expression, creative activities, games, music, singing, basic concepts of relaxation and self-observation)
- Watching and analysing movies for their spiritual content
- Literary events and presentations of the works of Greek authors and poets
- Seminars on Spiritual Healing in our lives
- Participation in scientific conferences abroad presenting the philosophy and the work of the Society
- Publication of books on philosophy and poetry by the publishing house “Megas Seirios”
- Distance courses for members residing outside Athens
- Groups open to non-members in the Society’s headquarters