“Writing system of numbers and development of mathematical thought in ancient civilizations” – 28/07/2014
In antiquity, not all populations were able to communicate with each other. Those who did, though, developed their own civilization that was partially influenced by the neighboring populations.
从而, each population had its own writing system of letters and numbers and developed those science necessary for its own way of living.
Come with us to take a glimpse of how did ancient people write down numbers and, for what reason and in what way did they develop mathematical though? Arithmetic, Geometry and Astronomy were their achievements.
- “Our new English edition? A glimpse at the new theories of Physics”
- “Birth and Death of Stars”
- “Spirituality and poetry – The speech of the President of Omilos in our event “And I sing”
- “Black Holes in Space: The End or the Beginning?”
- “ελενα ακριτα για κκε wisdom and clay.” The journey continues…A poetic trilogy by the contemporary Greek poet and philosopher Dimitris Kakalidis, αστεριξ και κλεοπατρα κομιξ Three days of spiritual healing sessions and healing meditation at Women”