“Writing system of numbers and development of mathematical thought in ancient civilizations” – 28/07/2014
In antiquity, not all populations were able to communicate with each other. Those who did, though, developed their own civilization that was partially influenced by the neighboring populations.
Así, each population had its own writing system of letters and numbers and developed those science necessary for its own way of living.
Come with us to take a glimpse of how did ancient people write down numbers and, for what reason and in what way did they develop mathematical though? Arithmetic, Geometry and Astronomy were their achievements.
- “εσωτερικο σπυρι με πυον στα γεννητικα οργανα Health? A glimpse at the new theories of Physics”
- “Birth and Death of Stars”
- “ελενα ακριτα για κκε wisdom and clay.” The journey continues…A poetic trilogy by the contemporary Greek poet and philosopher Dimitris Kakalidis”
- “Black Holes in Space: The End or the Beginning?”
- “αρμενίζουμε στα πέλαγανα I bear the chants, κορδονια παπουτσιων ελαστικα word and poetry”